We are hiring a (paid) fellowship intern!
A little bit about you:
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google productivity tools
• Studying something in the ballpark of Business, Economics, Sociology, Public Policy or other related disciples
You’re interested in learning things like:
• Project Management
• Impact Investing
• Design Thinking
What you’ll learn and do:
• Acquire foundational knowledge and skills in incubating new ideas and turning them into action
• Support the development and execution of programming to advance our growing network of entrepreneurs
• This internship takes place at CCI’s home base in South Downtown Atlanta
• Internships during the school year requires a minimum availability of 10 hours per week, with 15-20 preferred.
• The work schedule is negotiable, but on-site is a requirement
• You must bring your own laptop
HOW TO APPLY
This is a two-part application. You MUST submit both parts to be considered.
PART I: APPLICATION FORM
Simply fill out the application form at the link below. Hit the Submit button when you are finished.
Note: This application does not allow you to save your progress, so we recommend composing your answers in advance. If you have any questions or technical issues, please let us know as soon as possible.
PART II: RESUME AND WRITING SAMPLE
Email your resume and writing sample along with a brief introduction firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: 2019 Fellowship Intern. No a cover letter required.
Our work at CCI is multifaceted –– that means we can't predict what specific projects interns will work on this summer, but we will take your skills and interests into consideration. So, if you're into things like digital marketing, graphic design, event planning, or policy and research (to name a few), let us know!
Document format preferred: PDF.
Instructions for the writing sample:
Please send a writing sample that fits the internship that you are applying for. You do not need to produce new work.