We are hiring a (paid) digital marketing intern!
A little bit about you:
• A working knowledge of the Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for sure, but if you want to learn others, let’s talk about it)
• Studying something in the ballpark of graphic design, visual communication, marketing, or advertising
You’re interested in learning things like:
• Design trends
• Digital Storytelling
What you’ll learn and do:
• Different platforms and programs, from Squarespace to Mailchimp and Google Web Designer
• Build skills in the Adobe programs you’ll be using in your career
• Build experience creating and managing a robust social media content calendar
• Collaboration and project management skills
• This internship takes place at CCI’s home base in South Downtown Atlanta
• Internships during the school year requires a minimum availability of 10 hours per week, with 15-20 preferred.
• The work schedule is negotiable, but on-site is a requirement
• You must bring your own laptop
Please do not send me a resume and/or cover letter! Instead, fill out this questionnaire:
We want to get a better idea of who you are and what you’re about, something our communications team doesn’t think resumes and formal cover letters tend to convey. Every question is required, but seriously, don’t sweat each one - a n/a or “I don’t know” is just fine.
I’ll respond to every application that comes through, whether you receive the internship or not – if you take the time to fill this out, I will take the time to reply to you!